Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: 70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join   Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:23 am

Character's name : Tresta
Race and class : Human Warrior
Current level: 70
Current server (You may skip this line if you are currently on Ravenholdt) :Ravenholdt
Profession(s) : BS and mining both around 240-260
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? : Fury and fury I love to DPS
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : If really needed yes but I would prefer to stay DPS build
What is your current /played? :

Some informations about yourself
What is your real name? : Koen

How old are you? : 17

In which country do you live? : Belgium

How well can you type and understand English? : Yes very good altough enlgish allot of typo's Razz

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : After school depends on if its raiding night or normal night if i'm rly tired or not

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ? Discipline

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? I didn't do any of those couse I dinged 60 and 1 week after that TBC was launched I did do kara up to moroes xD and I cleared some SSC trash and tried on gruul with FE

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)?FE becouse they say gear up for kara and i think kara is a instance to gear up for SSC gruul and all also i think my gear is good enouh for kara maybe even gruul and they were a bunch of loot winers all they talked about is i want that epic i want his epic and for me Epic = pixel and ofc i was in MDK but left them couse they disbanded :l

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application!http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Tresta euhm i'm working on the green bracers tough

What are your Reputations: ( I never did mutch PVE )
Cenarion Expedition:Honored
Honor Hold:Almost revered like 6k rep to go
Lower City:Almost honored
Sha'tar:Friendly :l
Keepers Of Time: Revered

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild?
I'm looking for a guild where they think the same way as I do wich means FUN COMES FIRST and loot comes second becouse epics are pixels
What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
As i said epics are pixels but i would be nice te become a good geared fury or arms warrior over time Very Happy I hope to have the privelige of doing SSC or even hyjal with u guys maybe even ZA I rly hope that i can thats my main goal see as many raid instances as I can !! Very Happy lol! LOL COMES FIRST !!! epix laterz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aronn
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join   Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 pm

Hiya, Tresta Thnx for the apply.

I think i remember you from MDK ^^
I dont know what you did after the disbann but you seem to be a bit undergeared.
I think you have to get a bit more gear from instances.. because youre AP, CRIT is very low for an fury, and we are a progress raiding guild so we need good members.

BUT maybe class leader give you a Trial so you can show what you can do in that gear.

Good luck, Aronn the Shemale- ELF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chades
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: 70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join   Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:22 pm

Yes, FE guys were right when they told you to gear up for raids. You have very low AP, very low crit chance, and the worst thing, very low hit rating. And why the hell are you using vendor gems on your epic head piece? :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Discipline
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join   Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:20 pm

heey tresta,

although i agree with the rest that you need to gear up or atleast get some gems. i still wanna say that youre a player who pretty knows his class and i am pretty sure that you can dps good. if you need me with anything let me know in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zubairu
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join   Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:07 pm

Hi Tresta

you also need 2 get Revered fast with all Faction that are bound to a Heroic instance its very important to get loot from there and to be able to go on Heroic's with guildmates...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join   

Back to top Go down

70 fury warrior Tresta wants to join
Page 1 of 1