Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: lv 70 night elf rogue   Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:45 am

Character's name : Cephios
Race and class : Elf/ Rogue
Current level: 70
Current server (You may skip this line if you are currently on Ravenholdt) : Scarshield Legion
Profession(s) : skinning leather working 375lw 365 skinning
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? : I am deep combat specced
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : I would change, though when i have raided kara i have been out dpsing other rogues with ssc and other kara gear ( i dont have any yet)
What is your current /played? : not 100% over 25days played time

Some informations about yourself
What is your real name? : Omar

How old are you? : 22

In which country do you live? : UK

How well can you type and understand English? : Excellent, only language i can speak though

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : i play most evenings from about 18:00 GMT ( i think thats 19:00 game time)

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ? no

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? Only had the plesure of clearing kara

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)? ARC, i plan to leave mainly becuase my rogues isnt seeing much raiding time as leaders seem happy to power up their mains then there alts before letting me go regulary

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application!
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Cephios

What are your Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition: exalted
Honor Hold: revered
Lower City: honoured
Sha'tar: honoured
Keepers Of Time: revered

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild? Im looking to raid on a regular basis and experince more endgame dpsing with my rogue. in a guild the biggest thing for me is fairness and organisation. also nice ppl that dont hurl abuse at others if they make a mistake once.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? To complete all raids and end games challenges before those buggers at blizzard release lich king as then i will have to start all over again :-(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreatonius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Hello Cephios.

I see that your playing on SSL my old realm Razz And your going to transfere to Ravenholdt? Why?

Your gear and such looks rather nice but you have to wait on the rogue class leader to answer your call, I'am pretty sure you'll get in as we need more active rogues

-Kreatonius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cephios
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:22 am

I hope your right Very Happy

The reason why i moving is because, Its nice to have a change to be honest, SSL is a good server but im just not needed as a rogue there, all they ever want is me to tank, i love tanking, but you see endgame very differently as dps, as your not just stuck at some huge bosses feet smashing away. you get to see a fight differently. So i chose to move and look further afield, where my rogue skills can be used more efficiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kreatonius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:51 pm

Hehe for me it went the other way from a hunter to holy pally to prot pally Razz so I totally know what your talking about and yeah it is good for a change, I'll try to speed up the rogue class leader to see the application ^^

-Kreatonius-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darmelius
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:29 pm

Yo darm here,

your gear is ready for the 25-mans we raid now, and we need some more active rogues, so i'll pass u a trial, whisper me on Konan or Darmelius in-game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extinction.actieforum.com
Cephios
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:09 pm

25mans! Great, i dint think i was ready for that, as i havent won anything in kara yet. Very Happy i will make the move shortly though I will have a different name "Pacifist" will be the rogue that whispers you ingame

Thanks for giving me the oppurtunity

ps the name change aint trick it will be the same rogue you see on armoury, i just always wanted the name pacifist!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cephios
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:23 pm

i'll try again tommorow evening as no one spoke to me when i tried just now, possibly doesnt recognise the name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lv 70 night elf rogue   

Back to top Go down

lv 70 night elf rogue
Page 1 of 1