Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extinction

Welcome to the forums of Extinction

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barceboy
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined)   Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:57 pm

Character's name : Barceboy
Race and class : Gnome Warlock
Current level: 70
Current server (You may skip this line if you are currently on Ravenholdt) :
Profession(s) : miner and tailor
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? : I am destruction but can unlearn if it is
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : yes
What is your current /played? : barceboy

Some informations about yourself
What is your real name? : søren

How old are you? : 15

In which country do you live? : Denmark

How well can you type and understand English? : fair-good

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : every day

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ? no

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? have only been in kara

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)? the phoenix crusaders because I don’t came in raid with them

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application! http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=barceboy&searchType=all

What are your Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition: revered
Honor Hold: revered
Lower City: revered
Sha'tar: revered
Keepers Of Time:2k from revered

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild? I wanna join a raid guild because I think its fun to raid and you get good gear to… I am looking for nice ppl

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?my goals is to be very good geared and I think I will keep playing long time
Back to top Go down
Kreatonius
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined)   Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:22 pm

Hey Barceboy

Could you be a little more specific with answering on the questions?

As How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : "every day" Isnt exactly the answer we're looking for and mabye name what bosses in Kara you have done and so on.

-Kreat
Back to top Go down
Chades
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined)   Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:30 pm

You say you want to join a raiding guild because it's fun to raid. Ok, I agree that raiding is fun, but you also said that you like raiding because you get good loot from it. That's true also, but you must work hard for your pre-raiding gear, and not to wait that your guild will gear you up.

And about your gear; It seems that you're using alot of +crit gems, which seems a bit weird choise for me. I understand that you are destruction spec'd, but for raiding deep affliction is the best build. You might want to respec and change your crit gems to spelldamage ones. Also spell hit rating is good for raiding to minimize mobs' chance to resist your spells. You will want to increase your hit rating for 25man raids, as most of us are done with Karazhan and we're aiming for 25man raids.

And Kreatonius said it already, you should be a bit more specific when answering the questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined)   Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barceboy, Warlock 70 (Declined)
Page 1 of 1