Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extinction

Welcome to the forums of Extinction

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darmelius
Admin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-25

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:32 pm

Character's name :
Race and class :
Current level:
Current server (You may skip this line if you are currently on Ravenholdt) :
Profession(s) :
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? :
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? :
What is your current /played? :

Some informations about yourself
What is your real name? :

How old are you? :

In which country do you live? :

How well can you type and understand English? :

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? :

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ?

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)?

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)?

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application!

What are your Reputations:
Cenarion Expedition:
Honor Hold:
Lower City:
Sha'tar:
Keepers Of Time:

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild?

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?
Back to top Go down
https://extinction.actieforum.com
Zalkor
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-30

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Character's name : Zalkor
Race and class : Human mage
Current level: 70
Profession(s) :
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? : Fire spec, Im satisfied with my specc and i dont have intention to change.
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : well it depends, if there is a really really good reason
What is your current /played? : 44 days

What is your real name? : Daniel

How old are you? : 29

In which country do you live? : Sweden

How well can you type and understand English? : good

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : Its hard to say. So often i can. (some hours a day and more in the weekends). But i will always be there for the raids.
Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ? Nope

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? ZG - almost cleared. MC - some bosses. Kara - almost cleared. AQ20- some bosses.

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)? yes, i left beacuse of bad leadership and to few raids.

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application! I dont know how to do that, but please inspect my char. i have 8 epics.

Cenarion Expedition:revered (close to exhalted)
Honor Hold:Exalted
Lower City:friendly
Sha'tar:friendly
Keepers Of Time:reverd

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild?I want to join a good raiding guild with ppl that helps each other and have good cooperation.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?[url][/url][url] My goals.. hehe.. have the best gear and have a great time with my guildmates! =)
Back to top Go down
sketch
Visitor
Visitor

Registration date : 2007-12-19

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:09 pm

Character's name : sketch
Race and class : human warlock
Profession(s) : tailoring 375
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? : demo, i only respecced if only needed
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : if i have to and if therer is a good reason enough

What is your real name? : Victor

How old are you? : 26

In which country do you live? : UAE dubai

How well can you type and understand English? : very very well

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : 5-6 days a week from 8pm to 3 am usually gametime

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ?

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? only khara

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)?acta sanctorum.guild dont do raiding much not even heroics dungeon that's why i left

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application! i have 3 gladiator felweave,(head hands and gloves)full set frozen shadoweave.gladiator wand and gladiator staff. around 90 % epic

Cenarion Expedition:honored
Honor Hold:honored
Lower City:honored
Sha'tar:honored
Keepers Of Time:friendly

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild?i heard they are a litlle more matured and do raiding a lot.

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?first goal is fun...experience,respect and epic.
Back to top Go down
Geza
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-28

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:17 am

Can you please Re-Post you apply not in "HOW TO APPLY" post Smile
This post is for Information only.
Just make new one Outside this Post Smile

And For all Rest, application will not be taken seriously untill its Properly/in place created.
Back to top Go down
samyotip
Visitor
Visitor

Registration date : 2007-12-21

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:52 am

Character's name : vane
Race and class : nighelf hunter
Profession(s) : alchemy 355
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? : hybrid
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : yes

What is your real name? : sammy

How old are you? : 28

In which country do you live? : UAE dubai

How well can you type and understand English? : very good

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : everyday 9 pm wow time

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ? lheboy

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? only khara

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)?yes...no raid less oppurtunity to get better gear and no challenge

Post a link to a profile so we can see your equipment, or post your equipment along with your application!1 vengeful gladiator(hand) 2 merciless(shoulder and head)....90% epic with nice epic bow aswewll

Cenarion Expedition:revered
Honor Hold:revered
Lower City:revered
Sha'tar:honored
Keepers Of Time:revered

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild?bored of my boring guild who only give chance to old memeber

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing?[/quote] fun and better gear experience and meet more matured people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extinction :: Applications-
Jump to: