Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extinction

Welcome to the forums of Extinction

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waza
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined)   Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Character's name : Waza
Race and class : Night Elf Druid (tank/dps more tank)
Current level: 70
Profession(s) : Leather/skinning (high lvl)
How are you specced? How do you intend to be specced in raid? :0/50/11 (feral)
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : ye if the guild needs healers orso I am willing to change it but I need to get geared up then..
Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? : 25days

Some informations about yourself
What is your real name? :
Well my name is Jens, I live in Belguim(Ostend) errr i'm still going too school and like to make fun thats about it Very Happy

How old are you? : 16

In which country do you live? : Belgium :p

How well can you type and understand English? : Well pretty good I guess

How often can you play World of Warcraft (typical weekly playtime and which hours)? : @ school days about 2hours a day and in the weekends like 6-8 Smile

Is there a Extinction member who can vouch for you ? : nop

What are your previous raiding experiences (Including the pre-61 raids like MC, Bwl, ect...)? : nothin much accioually, dinged 70 a week or 2ago so getting rep. atm Smile

Have you been some other guilds? Which one(s)? Why did you leave it (them)? : Fatal Evolution=>no kara spot

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravenholdt&n=Waza

Cenarion Expedition:Revered(going for Exhalted, need ma 2h mace Very Happy)
Honor Hold:half way honored
Lower City:just became honored
Sha'tar:close to exhalted
Keepers Of Time:half way honered

Why you want to join Extinction, what type of guild you´re looking for, and what are you looking for in a guild? : Looking for a funny, social, raiding guild nothin more really ^^

What are your goals in wow, what do you want to achieve and how long do you plan to keep playing? : Well when WotLK is out i'll try to become a good tank with very good gear thats my goal Smile

So that was it Very Happy

greetz
Back to top Go down
Chades
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined)   Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:46 pm

You can only play 2 hours a day during the week? I don't think that's enough if you want to raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Discipline
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined)   Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:52 pm

first of all thank you for the apply. unfortunatly i must tell you youre not eligable for our guild you lack of gear as a tank and dps kitty isnt reallt something we use also 2 hours a day isnt much and the fact youre reputation is low isnt much of a help. maybe if youre geared up and try again we can see if you made progress.

so for now:
/Decline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined)   Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waza Level 70 Druid (Declined)
Page 1 of 1